Friday, July 29, 2011

Best Witches

I had an idea last September (2010)...the time of year when I start to get a little...passionate...about my decorating.  I decided that it would be fun to change up all the frames of kids/family/etc that I have hanging on the wall and make them Halloweeny pictures of my, uh... kids/family/etc!

So the kids donned their Halloween attire a little early to take a few pictures.
And amazingly, these pictures were taken pre-DSLR.  Not too shabby of pictures for an old point and shoot.

So without further ado:

Halloween 2010

For the 4x6 frames of my kids hanging from the living room mirror:
(um...the frames are hanging...not my children):

Cowboy/Sheriff:

Darling Witch:

Mischievous Witch:

We opted for black and white to make them a little more...spooky.


For the 5x7 frames (usually featuring pictures of all three children together) sitting on the shelves by our front door:

 (I know this one only has two of the kids, but I just thought it was so precious.  
Plus, they fit right in with all my witch decor...)

(I may be weird, but I love random pictures of my children more than posed ones.  
They make me smile.  This one is no exception!)


For the two 8x10 frames in the hallway:


 
(I feel (sorta) bad for singling out daughter #1 with those ones, but she gave me some amazing random "poetic" poses and I just couldn't resist.  I also have a thing for witches...)

 So there ya have it!  
What better way to decorate for Halloween then to make my children the subject of my decorations!  

 It looked amazing (if I do say so myself) and I can't wait to do this again this coming year.  Hmmm...maybe I should go dig out the Halloween costumes box and get started early...

Best Witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...