Monday, October 29, 2012

Night Shot

The past few years I have forgotten to take outside night pictures of some of the Halloween decor, so I thought I'd finally share a few!

Here are our carved pumpkins on our spooky pedestals outside.



Here is our witch and cats all lit up:



Honestly, I'm not the best at doing night shots.  These look pretty awful but you get the main idea.  We moved the rat crates up to the front flower bed this year for better visibility and added accent lighting.  If you look closely you can see the silhouette of a rat on the side of the crate.  


I might need to try and do a video of them next year, because it looks pretty amazing when its all lit up...worthy of Disneyland, I'm sure.  Don't let the awful pictures fool you.  :)


We used these flicker pumpkin lights (you can find them at Walmart or Kmart) as spotlights. They are amazingly bright and flicker just like a candle.


I may or may not have a whole bag of these...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...