Friday, September 7, 2012

A Little Dusty

It has been a long hibernation, but I'm happy to be back!

September 1st is the first day of decorating around here. Although my husband and kids all know it is just the START...and it will actually take a few weeks to get it all up.  A nice bout of sickness in our home on September 2nd stopped us dead in our tracks, so we are getting a slow start.  But I'm not too concerned. Although there is much to do, there is still plenty of time.

The first few days of unpacking Halloween are always spent making minor repairs from last years' mishaps.  Take my candelabra, for example.  After being toted around to three different Halloween parties last season, she kind of bit the dust.


But no worries.  My trusty glue gun will have her fit as a trivet in no time.

Such is the scene around here.  While we are clearing off the dust (just so we can put it back on), I have a few projects I have been working on that I am excited to show off.  Be sure to check back next week to see what they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...